Agora ("us", "we", or "our") operates https://agorahealth.org.uk (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. Agora is operated and owned by Agora Events Ltd.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, location of work, professional specialty, professional training level, email address, name and event-related interests ("Personal Information").
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. The data we collect may be used for some or all of the following purposes: targeting of content, improvement of site interaction, and the creation of targeted emails and digests. This list may not be exhaustive, however, and Agora reserves the right to use this data at its discretion for the improvement of user interaction with the site.
The security of your Personal Information is critical to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use every means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. The Agora team assures its users that they are using best practices for protecting your data. Of course, we will also never give out your email address to any third party without your permission.
Links To Other Sites
AGORA TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("AGREEMENT")
This Agreement was last modified on January 22nd, 2017.
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Agreement", "Terms and Conditions") before using www.agorahealth.org.uk ("the Site") operated by Agora ("us", "we", or "our"). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at agorahealth.org.uk. By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Agora Events Ltd. and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
We reserve the right to edit or delete any content or information posted or entered into the site.
Links To Other Sites
This Agreement (and any further rules, policies, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these terms and conditions at any time.
INFORMATION WE GET AND HOW IT IS USED
- Registration: The information which you provide during registration and through your use of the Site will be used to recommend events to you both on the site and in email notifications and digests.
- Creating events: The information which you provide when creating an event will be accessible to users on the site.
- Agora draws event information from a variety of public sources. This data does not belong to Agora and may be removed upon request.
- Managing your profile: The information which you input during registration of your account, and other profile information, can be accessed and edited in your “My Settings” page.
- Deleting your account: To delete your account, email email@example.com.
WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED AND HOW TO REPORT ABUSE
- VIOLENCE AND THREATS on Agora, or any events or groups promoting them, will not be tolerated. We will take action in removing related content and banning users who violate this policy.
- Agora takes SELF-HARM very seriously and will bar the promotion of events and groups dedicated to it.
- Agora does not tolerate any BULLYING, HARASSMENT and the use of FOUL LANGUAGE, especially when it promotes the attack on Agora members based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.
- Agora understands the need for graphic content. However, it reserves the right to moderate offensive content posted to the site, i.e. pornographic or explicitly sexual content.
- Agora makes sure that the user has FULL CONTROL of their IDENTITY when it comes to displaying their personal information. Agora will not tolerate the false presence of an individual or event on the site.
- When uploading images onto Agora, take into account whether or not you are violating any copyrights or trademarks.
- If you would like to report abuse, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will assess the situation and take the necessary actions.
WHO CAN USE AGORA
- Any individual who has a valid NHS email address.
- Non-NHS members may be given access to the Site at the Agora staff’s discretion.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify this info at any time.
© Agora Events Ltd., 2017